Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Stuck in a chimney...

Sorry, I know I'm posting a lot of bits and pieces on here lately, but it's the holidays and I actually have time to read news stories (and to write a bit). We need to set up a page on the Fayette Front Page for strange news, dumb news, weird stories. It's been so long since I had time to read news feeds that I've been missing all the fun!

This is another one of those stories that makes you wonder if there's such a thing as an intelligent decision making gene that some folks are missing!

A 19-year old woman in Mt. Rainier, Maryland got stuck in her Dad's tire shop chimney. She locked her keys and wallet inside the store. She shimmied down the chimney to get them. She got stuck 14 feet into the two-story chimney.

She managed to get a pretty good ways down before getting stuck though...

They had to tear out part of the wall to get her out. They being the fire department.

Her boyfriend called them.

Which means he was part of the decision-making process that got her into the mess.

Let's hope that if they stay together they get at least a little better at thinking things through.

Here's a link to the story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319285,00.html

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.