Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Burning Up the Fat in Front of My TV

Ok, I'll admit it. I really didn't think too much about those video games until we got one in our home. The one we have is an interactive one which can make you sweat. Who knew that doing all that jogging in place, rotating the hips as your avatar swirls the hula hoop, or all the ski jumping I've been doing in front of the TV would work? Yep, I'm just a sweating, um, glistening, up a storm playing my video games!

Here's a story from Consumer Affairs that also provides more information on this.

Kids Burn More Calories Playing Active Video Games


A study published in the September issue of Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine finds that kids who play an active video game burn more than four times as many calories per minute than....

Read the story.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.