Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Does He or Doesn't He? Scottish Kilt Cleaners Sort Out the Mess

I just love a man in his kilt! Guess it's my Scottish blood showing, but I love the look. Guess I never really thought about the condition of some kilts when they have to be cleaned by others. The debate continues, "Does he or doesn't he?" Some people think the debate would be better if it is "Should he or shouldn't he?"

True Scotsmen are Told to Cover Up

Published Date: 16 February 2009
By SUSAN SMITH

IT MAY be a tradition, but Scottish men's habit of "going commando" in a kilt is increasingly disgusting firms hiring Highland dress.

Several companies are now requesting that customers keep their pants on when they hire a kilt to protect staff and future customers from unhygienic tartan......
http://living.scotsman.com/topstories/True-Scotsmen-are-told-to.4982596.jp

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
Community News You Can Use
Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.