Sunday, April 22, 2012

Jury Duty it is...

It finally happened. I have been summoned to do jury duty. They sure don't give you a lot of notice! I had just under two weeks, which isn't horrible, but when you have an ultra busy schedule it takes some juggling. Good thing I wasn't planning a vacation or wasn't headed out to a conference...

I was pleased to find out they had Wi-Fi and laptops were allowed. I doubt they'll be allowed in the courtroom if I'm selected! I'll try to keep you posted tomorrow on what's going on. Yep, tomorrow. 8:30 a.m.

I'm planning to write about my experience if I'm selected. I have mixed feelings about doing jury duty. It's a good system and I feel like it's my "duty" to do it when called. However, I have a zillion things I'd rather be doing. It does beat going to the dentist though and it should be interesting.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.