Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Paul Potts: Male Cinderella Story

It's not a male Cinderella story exactly, but it's close! This shy, unassuming cell-phone salesman floored Simon (American Idol fame) and the other judges with his astonishing voice. Now Paul Potts is living every aspiring singer and actor's dream. So well-dererving it seems, too. Bullied as a child, not someone who could get by solely on his looks, crooked teeth to boot... When he sings, you forget everything but his music. Watch the video and see for yourself. I had tears streaming down my face... I don't see how anyone can listen and not be touched by the beauty he brings to this world.

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.