Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm gonna change the title of this blog to weird news...

Not really, I like Ramblin' Jan. Howsomeever, these silly news stories just keep coming to my attention that have me rolling the eyeballs to the heavens. I can't help but share. Now we're doing surgery to save snakes. Snakes. They're gonna set this snake free and someone's gonna shoot it. Especially if it gets back into the chicken coop!

Snake saved after eating golf balls
BRISBANE, Australia - A snake was saved by surgery in Australia after mistaking four golf balls for a meal of chicken eggs, a veterinarian said Wednesday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080102/ap_on_fe_st/odd_australia_duped_snake

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.