Saturday, August 23, 2008

Michael W. Smith Helps Southwest Christian Care

I did a quick write up about the event on The Art Snob (art reviews). Not my best writing, will try to do better! Thought you might want to read it though, www.artsnob.blogspot.com. Real quick, heading to Fernbank for their Dino Party Anniversary (there's a better title but I'm rushing and don't have time to look), go take a listen to The Giving on Michael W. Smith's Freedom CD. All instrumental, no words. Couple of my favorites from other CD's (with words ;-) if you want to hit YouTube to check 'em out are "Here I Am" and "Awesome God". Once you get started you'll travel around and listen to a few others I'd bet!

Will update you on my trek to Fernbank! If you're looking for something to do today, consider Fernbank. Great anniversary event from 10 - 2 p.m. today with loads of stuff for kids.
---
www.FayetteFrontPage.com
www.GeorgiaFrontPage.com
www.ArtsAcrossGeorgia.com
Community News You Can Use
---

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.