Friday, November 21, 2008

One Giant Flush for Mankind on World Toilet Day

Just couldn't resist this story about toilets. I admit it. As long as my flushes well (and it does with the superior technology product I own) and my seat is warm (yes, I have a seat warmer), then all is right in my world:)

Another report I found stated that someone in Russia has developed a terrorist proof toilet. They claim it will withstand a suicide bomber. Just gets my mind running around in circles and down the drain.

Ode to the Commode
By Margaret Wertheim
LA Times- Opinion

Read the story.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
Community News You Can Use
Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.