Saturday, December 20, 2008

Did Mice Kill the Cats in a Deadly Fire?

RJ Note: While any fire that takes lives is a horrendous event, this story title caught my eye. Out of respect to the victims, I will refrain from making any catty remarks or injecting my warped sense of humor.

Mice Suspected in Deadly Cat Fire

Mice may be responsible for a blaze that killed nearly 100 cats at an animal shelter near the Canadian city of Toronto, officials say.......

Read the story.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
Community News You Can Use
Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.