Monday, April 23, 2012

If only I had Allstate insurance...

Turns out jury duty is for two state civil trials involving insurance carriers. I'm thinking if I had Allstate or Safeway insurance I would probably not be someone desirable on a trial.

Right now Sheila Studdard, State Court Clerk, is putting us in groups of twelve and querying whether we have either of those insurance companies. I'm on panel five. There are eleven panels.

Crud, I have to come back on Wednesday. I was planning to take my daughter-in-law shopping for her birthday. They just announced that the trial in question was being deferred to Wednesday and that everyone who didn't have either insurance company would be coming back... grrrrrr....

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.