Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello, I am a Clone

It's just been one of those days. You know, the kind where you really long to put your head under the pillow and shout "no."

I've been on the receiving end of a group of emails and comments to my blog. Comments that are original and constructive are nice to see. Sometimes, these helpful comments lead to a great conversation.

And then, there are the clones. You know the ones.

"Hi. I've never left a comment before, and I don't know what to say. I'll keep reading." And then the alleged writer signs with their business website. ummm...

How many times in one day can I see the same "comment?" It's a clone. It's not original. It will get you deleted faster than a hungry mosquito can bite and run.

There must be some hotshot who spreads the clone around as so many are using it to try and get their comments published. So sorry.

You got something to say? Say it, don't clone it. All that does is give my fingers even more exercise on the keyboard.

-----
www.fayettefrontpage.com
Fayette Front Page
www.georgiafrontpage.com
Georgia Front Page
Follow us on Twitter: @GAFrontPage

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.