Sunday, December 15, 2019

Hopefully not the same ol', same ol'!

It has been over two years since I posted. Yikes. I think about posting on here a lot...have quite a bit to say (who doesn't) and share, but somehow I never manage to find the time. If I scanned back I'd see any number of "I'm going to do this regularly" type posts followed by maybe one or two posts then a loooonnnngggg time gap. Hopefully, this time will be the last??? See, I'm already questioning my ability to stick to it!

That's it for this post. I'm heading up to spend some time with my parents. So thankful to still have them in my life and I treasure every moment that I get to spend with them.

Ah, and then, I'm going to spend the day working with my son. I am more than thankful that I have such a wonderful son...still not sure how he turned out so well.

Here's what I'm going to do to try and make this time "the time" I stick to it --- I'm going to make the blog a tab on my browser so that it pops up every time I log on. It will be "in my face" and thus I'll have no excuses. Take that Facebook :-)

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.