Sunday, March 15, 2020

Great article on Creatine...

She sometimes talks (and writes) way over my head as I'm an artist, not a scientist or doctor, but I always understand enough without having to go get a medical degree... So, here's one of Dr. Rhonda Patrick's breakdowns of the latest and greatest on creatine.

https://www.foundmyfitness.com/topics/creatine
Creatine is a naturally occurring compound that plays major roles in the storage and release of cellular energy. It also participates in a wide range of biological processes involved in improving pregnancy outcomes, maintaining bone mineral density and muscle mass in the elderly, improving neurological function, and aiding the immune system to fight cancer. Creatine is perhaps best known for its widespread use as a dietary supplement to enhance physical performance...

No comments:

Disclaimer

I am not a doctor or a medical professional. If you choose to do some of the things I blog about please do your research, talk to your doctor or someone who knows more than I before implementing things.